Whether you're thinking about quitting, ready to quit today or trying to cope with cravings and withdrawal symptoms, the Quitline can help.
Quitline is a confidential advice and information service. For the usual cost of a call from your phone, a trained counsellor can help you to plan and develop strategies to quit smoking and stay smoke-free.
The Quitline head office is in Victoria, but there are trained counsellors here in WA.
- call Quitline on 13 7848 during the times listed below, or leave a message outside of these times to receive a call back
- text "call back" to 0482 090 634 or fill out the online form and a Quitline counsellor will contact you as soon as possible (within office hours)
- chat to a counsellor online.
Quitline operating hours
Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 8.00pm (AWST)
Please note the office closes for public holidays.
You can speak to a counsellor as many times as you wish, or you can use the Quitline call-back service. The call-back service is a series of calls providing support during planning, setting your quit date and staying quit.
To refer a patient or client:
- Fill out the Quitline referral form online form.
- Print your own form.
- Order bulk forms (for health services etc).