Cancer Council Western Australia’s commitment to privacy
Cancer Council Western Australia (we", "us", "our") takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to respecting the rights of all individuals, including their expectations of privacy, and have a dedicated working group monitoring our compliance and improvement process. We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) under the Privacy Act 1988.
- We collect personal information from people who are connected to our operations and activities.
- We only collect personal information when it is required for general business purposes and we only collect it by lawful means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect all of the personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We will never share your personal information with a third party (including other charitable organisations) for their own direct marketing purposes.
- You can opt out of receiving direct marketing from us, update your information or make a complaint at any time by contacting email@example.com
Cancer Council Western Australia
Level 1, 420 Bagot Road
Subiaco, WA 6008
Or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (08) 9212 4333